Whether it’s because of allergies, asthma, COPD, or because of pets in the home, we are finding 99% of our customers want an air cleaning system. Air quality has become so important in our homes!
Cleaning Your Air Every Day
Regardless of the brand you select, all newer, basic furnaces no longer include filters. Instead, an optional “clean air cabinet” is mounted alongside the blower that filters your air conditioning or heat – anytime the blower is running. Ranging from very basic filters to high-quality Heppa filters with Merv-16 rating, we can accommodate your clean air needs with:
- Air Filter. A traditional and very basic 1” filter that’s housed in a very small cabinet mounted to your blower. This filter captures approximately 12% of air contaminants within your home and is preferred by only about 1% of our customers. Filter Life: one month
- Healthy Climate HC11 Cabinet. A 5″ cabinet mounted alongside your existing blower with a mid-range efficiency rating (Merv-11). The downside to improved home insulation is that more dust, pollen, pet dander and other allergens can get trapped and circulate throughout your living space. This filter captures approximately 90% of air contaminants within your home and is preferred by about 85% of our customers. Filter life: up to 12 months
- Ultra Violet Light. A stand-alone option that targets mold spores and dust mites. This can be combined with any of these filter systems and added to an existing ducted system (heating, cooling, or both).
- PureAir Purification System. A complete system that comes with a UV light already built in combined with a Merv-16 Heppa Filter. The air inside our homes is two to five times more polluted than the air we breathe outside which contributes to asthma, allergies, and other health issues. The PureAir purification system takes out what you shouldn’t take in. Not only will this clean the air inside your home better than any other single system, it works with almost any heating and cooling ductwork you may already be using. This system captures approximately 99% of air contaminants within your home. Filter life: 6 to 12 months. Warranty. The PureAir air purification system comes with a 5-year limited warranty on all covered components.
Note: whichever system you use to clean your air, maintenance is crucial for optimal results. The higher rated filters do such a great job filtering contaminants that they will eventually clog and potentially damage your blower if they are not replaced on schedule.
How the Pure Air Purification System works:
- The Merv 16 filter captures particles and bioaerosols as small as 0.01 micron, removing them from the airstream – contaminants that standard filtration systems cannot stop.
- The light energy from the Ultra Violet lamp and catalyst work together to kill mold spores and dust mites with no harmful by-products being produced.
- As the odor-and-chemical-vapor-filled airstream flows through the PCO cartridge, the airstream is exposed to the metal catalytic surface (titanium-dioxide-coated PureAir cartridge).
Humidifying Your Air in Cold Months
There’s a fine balance to getting humidity levels right in your home so the air isn’t too moist or too dry. Our whole-home humidifier works with your central heating, adding moisture as needed to your home’s air during those cold winter months, making it healthier and more comfortable.
Bypass Humidifier. Works in conjunction with your HVAC system, using the air handler or furnace fan to direct humidified air throughout the home.
Warranty. All Healthy Climate Whole-Home Humidifiers come with a 5-year limited warranty on all covered components.