After the first step of an assessment, we’ll work with you to establish a project schedule. We’re committed to making it as convenient for you as is feasible. In a heat-related install, we’ll deliver our equipment and materials and do our preliminary work of measurements and pre-fab fitting on the first day so that on the second day, as we convert from old to new equipment, you’ll only be without heat for a few hours. Great time to bake some fresh cookies!
Information About Your Installation Day
- Clean – Rest assured, our installation process is not messy. Our team uses drop-cloths and runners and leaves your home as clean as they found it.
- Green – We remove, dispose, and recycle (following codes for chemicals, mercury, PCBs, refrigerants, etc.) leaving nothing behind.
- Lean – Our fabrication and install crews are made up of two specialists who have advanced knowledge from our continued education program.
Who Should Be Home
Though it’s not necessary for the homeowner(s) to be present for the duration of our project, we encourage you to be there when we arrive and again when your job is complete as the project leader would like to walk you through what’s been accomplished to:
- Show you how to run your equipment without frustration
- Show you how to do basic maintenance that will improve your efficiency
- Answer your questions and provide helpful information
After Your Installation
After your installation, your crew completes a checklist, recording specific installation, maintenance, and safety details (gas pressure, filter size, etc.) that help us better support your maintenance needs. Following this, we’ll send you a customer questionnaire inviting you to share your experience with us.
For your safety, it’s our policy to carry a permit for each major installation job and to then schedule an inspection by a Mechanical Inspector at the completion of your job.
The Haertel Heating Guarantee
During the first calendar year, we can’t stress enough
that a customer calls us if they have an issue with our product or installation.
We want to continue having 100% satisfied customers!
Because we generally have a 10-week backlog for installation projects, now is a great time to begin your assessment and plan!