Services We Offer
- Basic Maintenance – we’ll replace thermostat batteries and your air quality filters
- Annual Preventative Maintenance (recommended for spring/fall) – we’ll check carbon monoxide levels, refrigerants, furnace draining, proper ventilation, blower motor, coils, air flow/circulation, heat exchanger, and the thermostat.
The Value of Our Maintenance Program
After a customer initiates a relationship with us, we make maintenance easy for them with:
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Available strictly to Haertel Heating Company’s customers.
- Experienced Service Techs – Highly skilled and trained to recognize potential problems with your system and to provide you with affordable solutions.
- Annual Preventive Maintenance – When you start on our annual maintenance plan, we’ll send you a reminder when we’re coming. With diligence, our service techs recommend repairs only as they see a legitimate need.
For those who don’t value annual preventive maintenance, we’re still eager to schedule your maintenance needs. Please take caution, however, and get your furnace serviced in the summer instead of waiting for that first cold day to find out it’s not working.
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance We Recommend
- Replace thermostat battery – generally, this can be done once each year.
- Replace filters – 1″ filters should be replaced every month. Higher air quality filters such as the Merv 12 or 16 only need to be replaced once or twice a year, depending on your health and air quality needs. Replacing filters not only improves the air quality of your living space, but aids in the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
Anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks, depending on your need. Though our customers always come first, we work diligently to accommodate anyone’s emergency needs.